Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crock Pot... Oh, Who Am I Kidding?

It's just been one of those weeks.  I hate to say it, but it looks like there will be no Crock Pot post this week. Unless I decide on something tomorrow.  Tonight, my kids are hanging out with my mom until it's time for them to go to church, so I'm sure they'll get some sort of healthy meal.  ...or at least not total junk...  And I'll probably pick something up for hubby and myself on my way home from class-- there's a Panera Bread in the same shopping center where I have to stop and pay a bill anyway, so we can go healthy and effortless.  (Although not made-at-home cheap... but, like I said, it's just been one of those weeks.)

I very much hope I will be greeting you next week with a wonderful taste-explosion of a crock pot meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment