Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sleep Blogging-- Apparently, It's An Epidemic

Once again, I have completely forgotten what (as I was drifting off to sleep) seemed like an excellent blog idea.  This is frustrating.  Although, if there is any silver lining at all, I at least know for sure that I was thinking about it before sleep, and not just dreaming that I had a great idea.  I should have written it down.  I even thought, "I should write this down so I don't forget..."  But did I?  Of course not!  (In my defense, it was cold in the bedroom and I was all toasty warm under the covers...)  I really, really need to keep a notebook and pen nearby when I sleep.  Sometimes all I want to remember is simple, silly things, but there are times when I think of important stuff that I absolutely need to do as I'm drifting off to sleep and I don't remember until halfway through the next day!

Hopefully at some point today, I will remember just what it was that I wanted to share with you... and hopefully I will remember to write it down if I'm not in front of my computer!!  Today, my brain is filled with Spanish words, phrases, and grammar rules for my test tonight though, so if I do remember it will be a small miracle!

1 comment:

  1. My Mom and my Grandma always tell/told me to keep a notebook with a pen by me. You never know when those great ideas will spark!
    Why does it tend to happen when I'm about to fall asleep??
    :)

    ReplyDelete