Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Baby

Two days ago, I woke up with the sniffles and a scratchy throat.  Yesterday, I woke up with the sniffles, a scratchy throat, and swollen glands.  This morning, I woke up with the sniffles, a scratchy throat, swollen glands, and a hacking cough.  Oh, and I sound like Barry White when I talk.  (Hence, today's post title.)  Those of you who have heard me talk in real life know what a huge departure from normal that is.

But, despite feeling a little bit like a freight train just slammed into me, I'm taking this as a sign of good things to come.  I just had a job interview yesterday and I should hear something by Friday.  And the way my luck goes?  I would definitely finally get a job when I'm sick and can't think of anything besides going to bed and sleeping for a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment