Tuesday, April 19, 2011

E - I - E - I - O

Look, just bear with me here, ok?  Because as I was drafting this post in my head, I noticed it sort of sounded like I was singing a strange new version of "Old MacDonald." And, honestly, I just don't think I'm strong enough to resist typing it that way. So:

One of my favorite authors has a blog (E - I - E - I - O), and on this blog she often conducts three-question interviews with other writers (E - I - E - I - O). (With a question here, and a question there... here a question, there a question, everywhere a question, question... Ok, maybe that's taking it a little too far?) She also then provides an opportunity to win a book by that author. 

Right now, you can win The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted by Bridget Asher. I recommend heading over to Joshilyn Jackson's blog right now, to get the scoop.

(You have until midnight EST on Friday to enter.)

1 comment: