Monday, April 25, 2011

Maintenance

Just to let you know, I've been playing with some of the settings on my blog, changing and customizing things I didn't previously realize could be changed or customized. 

I've changed the comments a little because apparently, I had restrictions on who could comment. Now, anyone can comment. So, yay! Easier access to constructive criticism.  (Or the other kind. But I prefer constructive. It's not like the internet is lacking in places where you can be anonymously mean.)

There are more changes to come, as I continue down the path toward being a totally awesome for-real blogger.  (You know good things are coming when I start my day by Googling "How not to suck at blogging." Because, while excellence is an admirable goal, and certainly something I would like to achieve, I think "not sucking" is a pretty good place to start.)

No comments:

Post a Comment