Sunday, July 17, 2011

So... Um...

Sometimes I am a fountain of creativity and motivation. A lot of times however... I'm... um... not. I'd like to apologize for my absence here lately. I've been with you in thought, for sure. I've got some great stuff planned for my blog, and almost all of it is coming out of the planning stage and getting oh-so-close to seeing the light of day. I'm sure you'll like it.

Summer vacation is going by quickly-- we're down to just under a month left! It's sort of the stay-at-home mom home stretch. In between mediating argument after argument after argument, I'm working on soul-sucking, never-ending, wholly unappreciated housework. Really, it's no wonder my creative juices haven't been flowing so freely!

I hope to have the new stuff going up this week. Or next week at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment