Friday, August 19, 2011

A New Weekly Feature!

I've been a little disorganized this week, seeing as it's the first week back to school for the kids, and we're all getting used to our new schedule. I was hoping to debut all of the great new weekly features I've been dreaming up all summer, but it looks like I might need to just start small!

Welcome to (drum roll, please....) Photography Friday!

Picture-taking has become a huge hobby of mine, and I love sharing the pictures I take. I started a flickr account a few weeks ago, but there's only one picture up so far. I need to learn all the ins and outs of flickr, but that ended up getting filed under "things I can do once the kids are in school." So hopefully I'll work on that in the next few weeks, too.

I don't really consider myself a photographer-- that word seems to imply a certain level of professionalism, and I'm really more the point-and-shoot-and-hope-for-the-best type. But we're going to call this Photography Friday anyway. Because I like alliterative titles. (As you'll see when I debut the other features I've been working on.) And it's only my slightly neurotic need for proper spelling and grammar keeping me from calling it Fotography Friday.

Anyway, to kick off Photography Friday, here are a few of my favorites from this summer*:


I accidentally turned this one upside down when I was editing it, and realized I like it better that way!*

Moon Jelly (Orange Beach, AL)

*These photos are mine and belong to me. Please ask my permission before using them.
**This picture is mine and not to be used by anyone for any purpose whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment