Friday, September 23, 2011

Sunset on the Eastern Shore

I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. There is no shortage of breathtaking scenery around here, and lately I've been loving sunsets. Sunsets around here are particularly awesome, especially now that it's started to cool off a little. Sunset at 85 degrees is a lot more pleasant than sunset at 100 degrees! Earlier this week, I happened to be over on the Eastern Shore (of Mobile Bay) just as the sun was starting to set. And, I just happened to have my camera in the car with me.

So, enjoy the sunset for this week's Photography Friday.*





*As always, these pictures are mine and belong to me. Please do not use them without my permission.

2 comments:

  1. The bench picture is my favorite! They are all pretty anyway!

    Photo Friday suggestion. Finding objects that look like letters and spell your name :-) You can do it. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE that idea! I'm going to have to work on that!! :) The bench picture was my favorite of all the ones I took that day, too-- it's currently the wallpaper on my computer! :)

    ReplyDelete