Friday, September 16, 2011

Wilbur

Today's Photography Friday is going to be dog-centric. Specifially, my dog. Because he's a sweetie pie. And I took a bunch of pictures of him yesterday. And the pictures I took of the kids on the trampoline yesterday all came out fuzzy. And really, there just aren't enough pictures of dogs on the internet. (That last one was sarcasm. You got that, right?)

Wilbur is a mutt. Which is my favorite kind of dog. And he is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. (Although a little exuberant. We're working hard to teach him not to jump.) All the kids in the neighborhood love him, and with a face like his, who wouldn't?*

Please pay attention to the adorable dog, and not the fact that I forgot to sweep the patio after Hubby mowed the lawn!



*As always, these pictures are mine and belong to me. Please ask my permission before using them.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture. He's acting cute for the camera! Not even I can pull that pose off :-)

    ReplyDelete