Friday, October 14, 2011

Have I Mentioned that I Love the Beach?

Today's pictures actually came from a trip to the beach back at the end of August. I had planned to share the pictures several weeks ago, but forgot where on my computer they ended up. Finally, yesterday, I remembered that I took those pictures on my phone because I'd forgotten my camera that day. So, I've found them! And I'm sharing them with you. 

The quality isn't excellent, since they were taken with my camera phone, but I still like the way they came out.*

Dead Tree with Pinecones


We have the most beautiful beaches in the world around here!

The Intercoastal side... when we were little we called this "the calm side" and would ask Mom to take us there if the Gulf was too rough for swimming.

View of the Intercoastal Waterway from the top of the bridge.

*As always, these pictures are mine and belong to me. Please do not use them without my permission.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the sun shining through the cloud! Awesome pictures Erika :)

    ReplyDelete