Sunday, October 30, 2011

Photography Friday: Memorial Edition

I had a lot going on last week. And, as always, my blog plans got pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. So forgive me for not getting around to Photography Friday until Sunday afternoon.

On Friday, our sweet dog Wilbur died. He got extremely sick, and couldn't pull through. It was so hard to see him so miserable, and to not be able to do anything more than keep him as comfortable and loved as we could. I miss him so much, already. I'm normally not the type to cry over lost pets, but Wilbur was such a furry bundle of sunshine and fun and had one of those "in love with life" attitudes. We're not the type to treat our pets like people, but this really was like losing a part of the family.

So you can find today's Photography Friday post here.

And hopefully by next week I can get back to a normal blogging schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment