Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Busy, Busy

I love that I have a job. I really do. And I even kind of like my job, most days. But I'd forgotten how much even a part time job can cut into my spare time!

And yet? I am hosting Olette's birthday party here in a couple days. And then four days after that? Thanksgiving. I'm excited-- Olette's having a Minnie Mouse tea party birthday. And this will be my first time ever hosting Thanksgiving. I'm making my first turkey! And, oh yeah-- constantly taking breaks from my preparation to go to work. Which wouldn't be a huge problem if I happened to be one of those perpetually-on-top-of-things people. I'm not one of those. By a long shot. So this might get interesting.

And in between all that? Work (including the oh-so-fun "we close at midnight on the weekend for the holiday shopping season" shift). Getting my house not just clean, but company clean (I shampooed my carpet yesterday. So that's one thing off the list, anyway). For two separate occasions. Getting the kids to school and back every day, and keeping up with everything they've got going on right now.

So I'm a little [more] scatterbrained [than usual], lately. And since I missed my Photography Friday post last weekend (as part of an overall effort to be as absolutely lazy as possible until I had to go in and work until after midnight) I thought I'd give you a pretty picture today*:

I love a bright, bold, colorful sunset!

*This photo is mine and belongs to me. Please do not use it without my permission.

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty pictur! And I'm glad you have a full life. Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete