Saturday, November 26, 2011

Coming Soon

Can I just say that I have never in my life been so relieved to see a Monday on its way? Because I am. So, so very relieved! I'm stuck on the tail end of what I'm pretty sure has been the longest week-and-a-half-or-so ever.

On the bright side, it's given me material for several blog posts!

So, coming soon: Olette's 5th Birthday Party! Thanksgiving! and Christmas Tree Decorating!

I know, I know-- you're just hanging on to the edge of your seat, aren't you?! Well, mark your calendar, because it all starts Monday. Or Tuesday. Monday might end up involving a lot of sitting on the couch and enjoying the sweet, sweet sounds of a perfectly empty, perfectly silent house!

Monday Edit: Time for a winter cold! And I'm not talking weather. I'm talking chicken soup, cheesy movies, and napping on the couch-- in between blowing my nose and eating cough drops like they're candy. I knew I was jinxing myself by declaring that Monday would be the day of bloggy awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment