Thursday, October 28, 2010

The End Is Near...ish...

Here we are, the end of October is visible and I'm so ready to breathe a hefty sigh of relief.  The only thing left on my plate (until a few days into November when I realize oh-my-goodness, only how many days until O's birthday and Thanksgiving??) is Halloween.  And after the past two weekends we've had, that's looking like a piece of cake!  Costumes are bought and hanging out in the back closet, just waiting.  We'll hit up the church parking lot for Trunk-or-Treat and the accompanying festivities, and then make it back home by bedtime if we play our cards right!  Darth Vader and Minnie Mouse will have enough candy to last the rest of the year, they'll go to bed hopped up on sugar, and then (crossing my fingers) crash hard and sleep well.  We'll see how that last part goes...   

No comments:

Post a Comment