Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Selling Out. Like, Literally.

Since I still don't have a job, it looks like I am going to have to get seriously serious about making money by writing.  Because, apparently, it's the only marketable skill I have.  Unfortunately, no one is hiring for it right now.  (Not without a degree, anyway.)  So I am in the process of monetizing my blog.  I'm selling out.  Literally.

However, there's catch when it comes to monetizing my blog-- I get paid when you click.  (So, no pressure, or anything...)  Once I have ads up, please, please, please click on the ones you find interesting.  Or slightly interesting.  Or not repulsive, at the very least.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of research on blogging (and how to not suck at it)... hopefully soon you will all get to see the fruits of my research labor!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You'll do great. And I'll click on everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count on me too! i'll click on the websites. You'll start noticing a difference soon. Try to post using key words that will help your blog stand out on google searches :)
    -Fabi

    ReplyDelete