Friday, August 26, 2011

Photography Friday

I haven't had a chance to upload anything new from my camera this week, so today's Photography Friday is just going to be a few of my favorites that I already have on my computer. The kids and I are going to the beach after school today though, so I should have some good stuff to share with you by next week. (I accidentally typed "last week" at first and had to go back and fix it. This week? It's been a long one!)

I didn't realize until after I selected these that they're all flowers. Apparently, my subconscious is in a floral mood. As always, these pictures belong to me. Please do not use them without my permission.

This is one of the first pictures I took with my new camera last year (November, 2010). I'm not sure what kind of flower it is.

Japanese Magnolia buds; January, 2011

The same Japanese Magnolias; February, 2011

Peach blossoms (and a big, fat, bumblebee up near the left corner); March, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment