Monday, October 3, 2011

Farewell, Stay-at-Home-Mom Status!

I finally have a job! It's pretty much perfect for me-- decent commute, good pay, part time. The only downside is that it's retail, but it's a big department store, and (aside from Christmas-shopping season) shouldn't be too crazy. (Business-wise and clientele-wise.) I start orientation on Wednesday.

The downside to this is that I'm in a tizzy to get my house and family to be working-mom friendly. That means catching up on some little around-the-house jobs I've been putting off, signing the kids up for after-school care, making sure everyone's got clean clothes, and other things like that.

Blogging is not high on the priority list right now. I like to think I'll at least keep up with my regular weekly features, but we'll see. Once I find my groove though, I promise I'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. I can wait :). I'll miss your blog posts because they are apart of my morning routine. I am happy you have a job and at my FAVORITE shopping spot no less!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Erika!
    I wondered where you were today, lol.
    So fun! Keep your Photography Friday. I really like that!

    ReplyDelete