Friday, September 30, 2011

Pretty Little Lady

I feel bad for ignoring my blog all week! I had a lot of ideas swirling around, but I just couldn't nail any down long enough to expound on them. It was just one of those weeks where my head was somewhere else, and the rest of me was left here to try and muddle through. I really don't want to take inventory of all the things I've probably forgotten-- although I'm sure they'll all be obvious soon enough!

I did, however, take a few pictures this week, so I can at least put up a Photography Friday post. Olette loves to have her picture taken, and the files on my computer are FULL of what she likes to call her "model pictures." (Ben, on the other hand gets extremely awkward when the camera comes out, so the pictures I have of him are only the ones that didn't come out too blurry, because he's always on the move!) So today's Photography Friday comes to you courtesy of my pretty baby girl.

(Normally, I would put up the asterisk, with the note that these pictures are mine and belong to me, and ask you not to use them without my permission. However, since this is my baby girl, I'm amending it a little: These pictures are mine and belong to me, and are not meant to be used by anyone other than me, for any purpose whatsoever.)

This happened as soon as she realized I had the camera in hand.

"Oh, let me do a pretty pose!"

I love this one-- this was right after I told her that the "shooting star" she just made a wish upon was actually a jet!

No comments:

Post a Comment